Why claim a listing?
Listings on B2Bgig are often added by persons other than the business owner. Examples are agencies doing SEO work for businesses, or listings added speculatively by the B2Bgig team. Such listings may be incomplete, or may not properly reflect what a business really wants to say about itself. For that reason, we strongly encourage businesses to claim their listing and take ownership of the content in it.
What does claiming a listing give me?
From April 1st 2020, listings added to B2Bgig under our free TRIAL plan get 30 days of free listing before they cease to be visible on the site. A listing can be claimed at any time during this period.
When a listing claim is submitted, the claimant can choose to continue with the free CLAIMED plan or move directly to a paid plan.
Listings on the CLAIMED plan get an additional 60 days of free listing and also display a contact form for site visitors to get in touch with the business.
Moving directly to a paid plan will make more site features available to the listing. Please use this page to compare the different monthly and yearly plans that we offer. Our STARTER plan for just £1 per month (or £10 per year) offers fantastic value for a very small outlay.
How to claim a listing
Claiming is simplicity itself – just follow the steps below:
- Visit the listing’s page.
- Click the ‘Claim now‘ text in the box below the contact info box.
- Choose the plan that you would like to use for the claim.
- Tick the checkbox to accept that you understand the claim process.
- Click ‘CHOOSE PLAN‘.
- Fill in the claim form with the required information (you may choose to create a new site account or use an existing account).
- Tick the ‘I AGREE‘ box and click the ‘Claim Your Business Now!‘ button.
- Your claim will be submitted for review and you will be auto-logged in to the site Note: if you created a new account, you will also receive an email with your new account credentials.
- This is now a good time to click the ‘Return to Dashboard’ button and fill in your user profile.
What happens after I submit a claim?
The B2Bgig team will review the claim for authenticity and may get in touch with you to establish that you are the owner or a representative of the business that you are claiming. Note: The claim review process will be a lot faster if you use a business email address on the claim form i.e. one that is linked to the internet domain of your business (e.g. [email protected] for mycompany.com).
If your claim is approved you will receive a claim approval notification and you will then become the owner of the listing (it will be visible in the User Dashboard of your site account). The original owner of the listing is informed when your claim is submitted and is informed again if the claim is successful.